Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 10:00am to 3:30pm
420 Taylor Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Enter Your Video in the DFF Health Competition for a Chance to Win $3,000, Screenings and Other Great Prizes
We are looking for films telling engaging stories about health and healthcare. Entries should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Films should be about 10 minutes or shorter.
- Films must be about or related to health and healthcare, showing unique perspectives of patients, doctors, and/or institutions.
- Health advocacy film and film using data to explain and put a face on an issue.
- Use of new and emerging media or repurposing old forms of media.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Deadline: By Popular Request,The DFF Health Film Deadline has been extended to Wednesday, September 26s, 2012 at 11:59pm PDT
Submissions are CLOSED!
Prizes and Special VIP screenings in October and November!
- 1st Place - $3,000
- 2nd Place - $1,000
- 3rd Place - $500
Winning films will be showcased on the Disposable Film Festival website and at two special VIP screenings:
- Monday, October 8th, Practice Fusion is hosting a rooftop screening event in San Francisco to debut the winning films in conjunction with the Health 2.0 conference. Enjoy cocktails and see your work projected on the side of a Union Square skyscraper in front of an audience of filmmakers and health innovators.
- Thursday, November 8th you'll be invited to attend Practice Fusion Connect 2012 as an honored guest to see your film screened in front of over 1,200 doctors, medical staff, reporters, investors, academics and thought leaders at the Fort Mason Pavilion.
Stay up to date
Stay up to date with the create-a-thon. Enter your email address to sign up for updates: